Off the Main Road [Audio CD] Carl Hurley (Comedy)
Carl was born off the main road - and continues to dwell there in his imagination. Share Carl's journey from his birthplace in a two-room house on a country lane in East Bernstadt, Kentucky, to outer reaches of offbeat humor. This was recorded live at the studios of Kentucky Educational Television in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Living off the Main Road
- I'm Hungry
- Some Days Aren't for Laughing
- Kidney Stones on New Years Eve/Grand Kids
- You Gotta Laugh at Yourself
- I Love Change
- I've Got a Memory Like a...
- I Don't Understand Computers
- My Kind of People
- You Never Know What People Are Going to Say
- Stealing from Grandpa